-   -   Visual basic for scrollbar feature (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274725-visual-basic-scrollbar-feature.html)

Clark[_3_]

Visual basic for scrollbar feature

I am developing an Excel spreadsheet model that includes
about 6 spreadsheet pages. On the last page, I have
created a visual basic button that the user can click
to "reset" all of the default values in the model.

this has worked fine to date, but the problem is Excel
does not like me trying to reset values that are linked to
the scrollbars on other spreadsheets.

how can I write code that will reset default values for
scrollbar entries that are on separate spreadsheet.

thanks.