-   -   Switch to Access (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274611-switch-access.html)

Stuart[_7_]

Switch to Access

Hi

I need to give access the focus from excel but i also need
to load a form, that is not in the startup properties of
access.
I can do this with hyperlinks but am wondering if there is
a nicer way to do this.

Thanks
Stuart.

Dick Kusleika

Switch to Access

Stuart

Another way is to automate Access. Here's an example - you need to set a
reference (Tools - References) to the Microsoft Access x.x Object Library.

Dim AcApp As Access.Application

Sub ShowAccFrm()

Set AcApp = New Access.Application

AcApp.Visible = True

AcApp.OpenCurrentDatabase "C:\Dick\db1.mdb"

AcApp.DoCmd.OpenForm "Form1"

Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel
www.dicks-clicks.com