-   -   Returning data to excel from msquery (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274578-returning-data-excel-msquery.html)

Kim[_8_]

Returning data to excel from msquery

Hi

I'm importing data from a database via msquery.

Instead af using time to establish connection severel times and each
time returning data to excel, placing data different places - is there
a way to open the connection (one time) making severel sql's - placing
result different places in sheets - and afterwards closing the
connection?

Kind Regards

Kim

BrianB

Returning data to excel from msquery

Save your query and then set the macro recorder while you run it. This
will give you the basis of a more customised macro.

Regards
BrianB

Hi