-   -   ThisWorkbook Macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274554-thisworkbook-macros.html)

Random

ThisWorkbook Macros

Not a real important question, since I am just playing around, but is
it possible to call functions stored in the thisworkbook module from
one of the worksheet modules? If so, what is the syntax?

Thanks,

Random

Random

ThisWorkbook Macros

Cool. Thanks for your help.

Random.

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:47:52 -0400, "Tom Ogilvy"
wrote:

go into the workbook module and change your function from Private to public.
then go to Excel into Tools=Macro=Macros and you will see the syntax.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

.. .