-   -   Annual % Increase - Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274544-annual-%25-increase-formula.html)

Don[_8_]

Annual % Increase - Formula

I am working on a Performa showing a annual 4% increase after the 1st. year.
I cannot figure out the formula. If you could help, it would be
appreciated.

Rate Month Term Yr 4% Annual Adder Interest Total
17,500 25 4% ?
?

Thanks -

Don

Don[_8_]

Annual % Increase - Formula

Sorry about crossposting.. I'm a newbie and did not know where to post my
message. No harm intended.
"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
See reply in Misc group. Please don't cross-post, if you want to hit
multiple groups, use multiposting.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips