-   -   vb.net vs studio.net (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274515-vbulletin-net-vs-studio-net.html)

Anthony Keefe

vb.net vs studio.net

What is the main advantage of purchasing studio.net over
vb.net.

Rob Bovey

vb.net vs studio.net

"Anthony Keefe" wrote in message
What is the main advantage of purchasing studio.net over
vb.net.

Hi Anthony,

I haven't looked at the stand-alone VB.NET package, so I'm not sure
exactly what comes with it, but the main difference between it and the full
Visual Studio package is that the full Visual Studio package has three
additional programming languages besides VB.NET: VC++.NET, C#, and J#.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals