-   -   Worksheet unhide (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274453-worksheet-unhide.html)

csdo

Worksheet unhide

According to a MSDN article(9328.1019),

"Creating a new instance of Excel and opening a workbook
results in an invisible instance of Excel and a hidden
instance of the workbook. Therefore, ... your Automation
code should unhide the workbook before editing it and
saving it. ...".

Can anyone tell me how?

Rob Bovey

Worksheet unhide

"csdo" wrote in message
According to a MSDN article(9328.1019),

"Creating a new instance of Excel and opening a workbook
results in an invisible instance of Excel and a hidden
instance of the workbook. Therefore, ... your Automation
code should unhide the workbook before editing it and
saving it. ...".

Can anyone tell me how?

Those instructions are very out of date. I don't think that saving a
workbook from a hidden instance of Excel has created a hidden workbook since
Excel 95. It certainly doesn't in Excel 97 and later, so you really don't
need to do anything.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals