-   -   ungroup worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274408-ungroup-worksheets.html)

Township of East Hanover

ungroup worksheets

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to ungroup worksheets on a workbook open event? Some of my
users are leaving worksheets grouped when they save the workbook. Then, when
the next person goes to use the workbook they make changes to all of the
worksheets instead of just one worksheet. I know that it's a user education
problem but it's just easier to program it in if I can.

Thanks

Jim Rech

ungroup worksheets

ActiveSheet.Select

should do it.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP

Township of East Hanover

ungroup worksheets

Thanks guys that was excelent, especially the ActiveSheet.Select.