-   -   Password to view VB code for Village software.xlt (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274288-password-view-vbulletin-code-village-software-xlt.html)

cindy

Password to view VB code for Village software.xlt

I'd like to know what is the password required to open the
VB behind the Village software excel spreadsheet (this
spreadsheet is part of the sample\template provided by MS
Office)

Thanks,
Cindy.

Ron de Bruin

Password to view VB code for Village software.xlt

This is not available for anybody Cindy

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"cindy" wrote in message ...
I'd like to know what is the password required to open the
VB behind the Village software excel spreadsheet (this
spreadsheet is part of the sample\template provided by MS
Office)

Thanks,
Cindy.

Tom Ogilvy

Password to view VB code for Village software.xlt

Try contacting Village Software. They have retained rights to the code to
the best of my knowledge. Search Google.

Tom Ogilvy