-   -   Class Modules (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274220-class-modules.html)

Siphuncle

Class Modules

Can someone point me to a website that would give me the basics of Property
Get, Property Let, and other class module code items, specifically as it
relates to Excel?

TIA

Jon Furman

Class Modules

This may not be the exact answer that you're looking for, but if you go into
the VBA editor, click "Microsoft Visual Basic Help" and navigate to the
section "Visual Basic Language Reference" under "Contents" you will find
decent explanations of how all this works under "Statements" = "M-Z", in
the entries for "Propoerty Get Statement", "Property Set Statement" and
"Property Let Statement". There should be enought there to get you going. I
know a nice website can be better thatn the online documentation, since it
can be hard to locate what exactly you're looking for there, but since I
told you where it was I bet that this may meet your needs.
Good luck!!

Jon Furman

Tim[_15_]

Class Modules