-   -   Visual Basic 6.3 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274150-visual-basic-6-3-a.html)

John S Malamon

Visual Basic 6.3

How can I create a DLL file in Visual Basic 6.3. The Make
*.DLL File command on the File Menu is not present on this
version whereas it is on V.B. 6.0.....?

jaf

Visual Basic 6.3

Hi John,
I think you may be confusing VB6 (VB), VB7 (vb dot net) and VBA (visual
basic for applications), as the latter is used in Excel.

VBA has no make file ability for .exe, .dll or anything else. Code is
compiled at run time in VBA.

--

John

johnf202 at hotmail dot com

"John S Malamon" wrote in message
How can I create a DLL file in Visual Basic 6.3. The Make
*.DLL File command on the File Menu is not present on this
version whereas it is on V.B. 6.0.....?

Chip Pearson

Visual Basic 6.3

VBA has no make file ability for .exe, .dll or anything else.

The Developer Edition can compile code to ActiveX DLLs to create
COM add-ins.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson