-   -   Changing Excel Icon in the Active Window (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/273657-changing-excel-icon-active-window.html)

Aaron[_6_]

Changing Excel Icon in the Active Window

Hi all,

Would anybody be able to tell me how to change the excel
Icon in the active window and also on the taskbar?

Thanks

Abdul salam

Changing Excel Icon in the Active Window

Look Here

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
8&safe=off&selm=398C1C0A.53DA7ADE%
40csv.warwick.ac.uk&rnum=2

http://groups.google.com/groups?
q=Changing+Excel+Icon+in+the+Active+Window+group:m icrosoft
..public.excel.programming+group:microsoft.public. excel.pro
gramming&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
8&group=microsoft.public.excel.programming&safe=of f&selm=3
98C1C0A.53DA7ADE%40csv.warwick.ac.uk&rnum=1

Abdul Salam

Would anybody be able to tell me how to change the excel
Icon in the active window and also on the taskbar?

Thanks

.

hglamy

Changing Excel Icon in the Active Window

Stratos' code doesn't work for me (XL2002).
Did it for you, Abdul ?
If so, ny idea what could have gone wrong with me ?

Regards,

H.G. Lamy

"Abdul Salam" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Look Here

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
8&safe=off&selm=398C1C0A.53DA7ADE%
40csv.warwick.ac.uk&rnum=2

http://groups.google.com/groups?
q=Changing+Excel+Icon+in+the+Active+Window+group:m icrosoft
.public.excel.programming+group:microsoft.public.e xcel.pro
gramming&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
8&group=microsoft.public.excel.programming&safe=of f&selm=3
98C1C0A.53DA7ADE%40csv.warwick.ac.uk&rnum=1

Abdul Salam

Would anybody be able to tell me how to change the excel
Icon in the active window and also on the taskbar?

Thanks

.

Abdul salam

Changing Excel Icon in the Active Window

You are correct it did not work with XP for me too..
:-(

Abdul Salam

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-