how about
selection.end(xldown).offset(1).select

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
Granite Shoals, TX

"Joby" wrote in message
Very simple question.

How do you move the cursor DOWN from a macro?

I am appending data from multipul database calls but
Excel does a

Selection.End(xlDown).Select
Range("A38").Select ***This line is the problem***

As each time I run the macro I want to go to the end then
down one line to add the next block of data.

What do I need to replace the second line of code with?

Joby

Cursor Movement in Macro

Thank you guys

.