-   -   Refreshing a Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/273529-re-refreshing-worksheet.html)

Dave Peterson[_3_]

Refreshing a Worksheet

And if you happen to have the workbooks open in different instances, you can
save one and Edit|Links|Update Values the other.

Phil Hageman wrote:

Excel 2000

Working with to different workbooks: workbookA has
worksheetA, which has links to WorkbookB/WorksheetB. If I
make a change to WorksheetB, I would like to refresh
WorksheetA - to see the changes, without having to close
either Workbook. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Phil

--

Dave Peterson

Phil Hageman

Refreshing a Worksheet

Thanks, Dave. Things are working correctly now.

.