-   -   textbox query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/273355-textbox-query.html)

libby

textbox query

Hiya

I have a textbox where the user enters a date.
Is it possible to have the /'s permanently in place so
that when entering say 21/01/03 only the numbers have to
be entered?

many thanks

Dave Peterson[_3_]

textbox query

Don't think so.

How about 3 textboxes veryclosetoeachother?

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson[_3_]

textbox query