-   -   Auto Save in Excel 2003 (XP) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/273298-re-auto-save-excel-2003-xp.html)

Haas

Auto Save in Excel 2003 (XP)

Clark,

The Save tab in Tools, Options for Excel point to an Auto Recover save
option - that is what I was referring to in my original post - I don't
need Auto Recovery - I need auto save. I appreciate your attempt to
help, but it was not the solution I was looking for. Can anyone help
with htis?

Thanks!

Haas

Clark <stillnospam@me wrote in message ...
"Haas" wrote in news:6AlWa.523$mZ6.434
@nwrdny02.gnilink.net:

Hi all!

Besides the Auto Recover feature in Excel XP, is there any way to set up an
Auto Save? (Similar to earlier editions of Excel)?

Tools, Options, Save tab. You'll figure it out.

Gord Dibben[_3_]

Auto Save in Excel 2003 (XP)

Haas

XL2002 does not include the AutoSave function. Autorecovery has taken its
place. As you know, not the same feature.

If you can find a copy of Autosave.XLA from an older version of Excel you can
load it and works fine.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002