-   -   Apply macro to closed workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/273233-re-apply-macro-closed-workbooks.html)

Belinda Robinson

Apply macro to closed workbooks

Ken
I did do paste special/values and still didn't get anywhere.
I have managed to find a workaround but don't know why I need it...
After doing paste special/values if I then edit/replace c with C for the
path name it all works. This works even if the paths already have C in
them.

If you have a workbook with your solution in it I would be interested in
seeing where I've gone wrong, if you were happy to email it to me.
But at least I've got the thing done now!!

Thanks for your help.
Belinda