-   -   How to insert data into microsoft excel sheet using ODBC API (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/273168-how-insert-data-into-microsoft-excel-sheet-using-odbc-api.html)

Siddharth Mehta

How to insert data into microsoft excel sheet using ODBC API

I'm trying very hard to insert data into a microsoft excel
sheet using ODBC API. But it's not happening. I even
bounded the parameters for SQL INSERT using
SQLBindParameter and they were successful too. But when
I'm trying the execute the statement it's failing.
SQLPrepare also was successfully executed. Plzz do send me
the code for it. It's very necessary for me.

Thanking You,
Siddharth.