Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Popup a Msg to Prevent Code Interruption

Hello Experts,
I have a macro that's rather long. In order to run it faster, I turned
off the screenupdating. But, if another user activates the macro,
nothing happens on-screen so they attempt to click on the macro button a
few more times. That interrupts the macro which is running in the
background.

How do you write an on-screen message in code that says "Please wait
While the Macro is Running"? And how do you take it off? I would take
the msg off just after I turn the screenupdating back On.

I'm looking for a msg box only without the "OK" button.

Thanks in advance,
Ricky