-   -   Trapping the movement of cells in XL VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/273141-trapping-movement-cells-xl-vba.html)

Vijay Baliga

Trapping the movement of cells in XL VBA

I am trying to figure out how to trap a movement of cells
from one place to another in Excel. For example, when the
user selects some cells and drags them to a different
location. Please correct me if I am wrong, but the Excel
object model doesn't seem to have events for drag & drop,
mouse down, etc. Is there any way for me to know in my
code, perhaps by using lower level events or some other
scheme, that the user is moving some cells using the mouse?

Please email me your reply.

Thanks,
Vijay