-   -   Move a column in one line of code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/273121-move-column-one-line-code.html)

MacroMan

Move a column in one line of code

I posted this before, but the suggested response caused
column "A" to be overwritten. I need to retain column "A"!

I want to move column "E" to column "A" by cutting
column "E" and inserting it to the left of column "A".
i.e. column "A" will become column "B" when its done.

I can do this but it requires at least two lines of code.
Can't this be done in one line of code?

Your example code would be greatly appreciated...thanks in
advance.

Dave Peterson[_3_]

Move a column in one line of code

But Don posted an alternative suggestion.

--

Dave Peterson

Tom Ogilvy

Move a column in one line of code

two lines of code written on a single line? Does that qualify? LOL

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy