-   -   Making a TextBox look and feel like a Label in a userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/273098-re-making-textbox-look-feel-like-label-userform.html)

Mike NG

Making a TextBox look and feel like a Label in a userform

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 at 07:18:12, Andrew Lenczycki (Andrew Lenczycki
) wrote:
I had a similar need for this feature (a form used for
entering, editing, and viewing data). I set pass a
variable (FormState) to the formInitialize procedure,
stating whether the form is to be opened for initial data
input, editing existing data, or viewing only. I then
put textboxes ON TOP OF labels (i.e. same size, same
location). Then depending on the FormState, I either
make the textboxes invisible or the labels invisible.

You should try the Frames method. It makes changing the userform a lot
easier
--
Mike