-   -   dropdown problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/273051-dropdown-problem.html)

MikeR[_2_]

dropdown problem

I have a drop down on a DialogBox that looks up a range E4:E20. I
would like the user to add to this list. I have tried to get a
reference to the new entry with for example:-
DialogSheets("Email").DropDowns("Email_Address1a") .Value

From the newsgroup I gather I need to reference the user entry (
"Value" is no use ) with some sort of indexing. Once I can get the new
user entry to a variable I can add it to the list and even extend the
range that is no problem. It is just getting the value the user
typed... out?? Maybe I need to approach this from anther angle?
Any help appreciated...