-   -   Macro Passwords (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/273038-macro-passwords.html)

Ben E

Macro Passwords

Hi Guy's

I have a little problem, I password protected the macro
within one of my files, and have forgotten the Password,

Is there any way to get around this and get to the macros?

Rob Barnard

Macro Passwords

There is no legitimate way round this as it would make
password protecting macros a worthless exercise.

There is software available that will crack password...
have a search on the web.

Best of luck,

Rob

.