-   -   Variable to formula. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/273022-variable-formula.html)

russell \(skmr3\)

Variable to formula.

Howdy all.
A quick and simple question.(My brain isn't working 2day)
I have a workbook file name defined as a variable.
I've tried to use the variable with-in a formula, and you
guessed it, it didn't work.
How would i be able to use the value defined in a
variable, with-in a formula?
Your assistance is !greatly! appreciated.

Cheers from the "Land Down-under" :-)

Russell.

acw

Variable to formula.

Russell

wbk = "book2"
ActiveCell.Formula = "=[" & wbk & "]sheet1!c2"
Tony

.