-   -   Disabling toolbar customization (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272979-disabling-toolbar-customization.html)

kb

Disabling toolbar customization

Hi All,

We are using a custom menu for our spreadsheets program
and disabled the customization feature in Excel 97. But
when some of the systems are upgraded to Excel 2000 the
user is able to customize the toolbars by double clicking
on the toolbar.

When I posted this question to the newsgroup Jim told me
to disable the double click event. But that will disable
the double click event for entire application. We need
the double click event on the sheet.

Any other ideas?

Thanking you in advance

Kavitha