-   -   Userform Screen Location (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272973-userform-screen-location.html)

Don A.

Userform Screen Location

I'm trying to place a userform in the window based upon
the location of the workbook. The top, left properties of
a workbook window is points. The top, left properties of
a userform is pixels. How do I convert points to pixels?

Tom Ogilvy

Userform Screen Location

You might have a look here - not sure if it is exactly what you want or
would accomplish what you want:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FormPosition.htm
Chip Pearson's site

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Don A." wrote in message
I'm trying to place a userform in the window based upon
the location of the workbook. The top, left properties of
a workbook window is points. The top, left properties of
a userform is pixels. How do I convert points to pixels?

Don Ast

Userform Screen Location

It was close. I misstated my problem. But, I do love that function. It
was command bars, not userforms.

Thanks,
Don