-   -   Additional Controls (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272946-re-additional-controls.html)

Bill Lunney

Additional Controls

Don't have anything currently on controls specifically but I run a site
which has a FAQ database and article listing aimed directly at Excel users.
It's still under construction but may be helpful for some things.
Suggestions are welcome.

Bill Lunney
www.billlunney.com

"Alex@JPCS" wrote in message
.. .
Experts, MVPs, et al:

I am looking to get a good summary of the set of Additional Userform
controls. I would like to find a resource that describes the controls,

their
properties and methods, etc., as well as examples for implementation if
possible. I would also like to find a good location for other controls

that
might be available on the web.

Where is a good place to start? Thanks in advance for your suggestions and
ideas.

Alex@JPCS