-   -   automate the TAB inside a userform? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272866-automate-tab-inside-userform.html)

RobinD

automate the TAB inside a userform?

I am entering data into a userform using a barcode
scanner.. I want it to automatically jump to the next
textbox after I make an entry.

Using SendKey{TAB} works, however it jumps to the next
textbox prematerly, after the first charactor.

Any ideas?

Harald Staff[_4_]

automate the TAB inside a userform?

Since after the first character is obviously not the end of the entry, how would a textbox
know when an entry IS complete ?

Best wishes Harald
Excel MVP

Followup to newsgroup only please.