-   -   Dialog List Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272825-dialog-list-box.html)

mark Johnson

Dialog List Box

Hi,
I am hoping to have a macro button initiate a pop up a
dialog box that contains a drop-down list box displaying a
certain range. When the user selects a name from the list
VBA will record the selection as a string.

I have been going through the help files and the only pop
up boxes I can find are the inputbox and msgbox. Is there
anyway to do this?

Thanks for all your help

jonny

Dialog List Box

Just create a separate form with a drop-down list box
containing all the data that you need. Set the form
visible property to false to start with. Then create a
button that when pushed changest the form visible property
to true so the list-box can be accesed.

.