How to minimize a form during startup?

Public Sub Workbook_Open()

Userform.show

Many Thanks,
Jean.

Bob Phillips[_5_]

How to minimize a form using VB

Jean,

If you use Load rather than Show it won't be immediately displayed, but will
be loaded into memory. Then you can Show it later when you are ready.

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips

"Jean Oct" wrote in message

How to minimize a form during startup?

Public Sub Workbook_Open()

Userform.show

Many Thanks,
Jean.

Bob Phillips[_5_]

How to minimize a form using VB

Jean,

Sorry, but I don't understand the question. If it's minimized, it is not
showing is it?

If, as I guess you must be, are referring to not having a minimize and
maximize button on a form, then this requires API calls. Stephen Bullen
demonstrates the technique I believe in his FunForm example at
http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Jean Oct" wrote in message
Then if I want to show the form as minimized window
state , can I do so using VBA?