-   -   Changing the File Save Properties (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272700-changing-file-save-properties.html)

Kirk[_2_]

Changing the File Save Properties

Is there a way to change the file properties of a
spreadsheet? What I want to do is set a flag within the
Comments section of the File properties so that if a
certain function is performed, it'll set the flag and the
next time the spreadsheet is open that function won't
appear again.

Is that possible?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kirk

Bob Phillips[_5_]

Changing the File Save Properties

Kirk,

This code creates a custom property. Just tag it to your code

ActiveWorkbook.CustomDocumentProperties.Add Name:="myName", _
LinkToContent:=False, _
Type:=msoPropertyTypeString, _
Value:="Bob", _
LinkSource:=False