-   -   Macro Virus Protection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272573-macro-virus-protection.html)

L Buchy

Macro Virus Protection

Is is possible to set the "Macro virus protection" property
(Tools/Options/General) in a VB script? If so, what command do I use as I
have searched the help & can't seem to find anything.

Thx.

Bill Lunney

Macro Virus Protection

Setting the macro virus protection level is only available interactively via
the Excel user interace. No way to get round that and that is a good thing!

Bill Lunney
www.billlunney.com

"L Buchy" wrote in message
Is is possible to set the "Macro virus protection" property
(Tools/Options/General) in a VB script? If so, what command do I use as I
have searched the help & can't seem to find anything.

Thx.

Tim Williams

Macro Virus Protection

On the off chance that you really mean "VB script" and are trying to run
excel in automation, look at

Application.AutomationSecurity

Tim.