-   -   Excel Startup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272557-re-excel-startup.html)

Cesar Zapata[_2_]

Excel Startup

yes!.

Go to Tools Options then click on the "General " tab
In the "alternate Start up file location" type the path of your file.

Cesar Zapata

"John M" wrote in message
Hello,

Is there a way to have an Excel file open automatically
each time I open Excel? Any help is much appreciated.

John

Myrna Larson[_2_]

Excel Startup

But if he wants to open just one file, he must be sure that's the only file in that directory!
Excel will attempt to open EVERY file in the directory you specify as the Alternate Start Up
File Location.