-   -   selecting ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272553-selecting-ranges.html)

MDC

selecting ranges

I am having trouble selecting a range. I want to select a
range beginnign with Column A and ending with the Last
column used. (there are some rows with no data, so i
couldn't simply use .End(xltoright))

Here is what i have:

Set rng = Range("IV" & lngRow & "").End(xlToLeft)
rng.Select
Range("A" & lngRow & "").Select

I can't seem to figure out how to combine the 2 last
statements to get what I am looking for.

Thanks,
MDC

Don Guillett[_4_]

selecting ranges

Set rng = Range("IV" & lngRow & "").End(xlToLeft)
rng.Select
Range("A" & lngRow & "").Select

this selects a1:?1
Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, "IV").End(xlToLeft)).Select
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software