-   -   How can I change an image based on cell value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272530-how-can-i-change-image-based-cell-value.html)

Adriaan vd Linde

How can I change an image based on cell value

I want to place a picture of the employee on a Rating form
and it must change based on the employee's name selected
from a dropdown combo list box.

Thanks

Adriaan

Cesar Zapata[_2_]

How can I change an image based on cell value

OK,

this is what ya gotta do.

Make the for with the combobox and image control.

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
ComboBox1.List = Range("a1:a4").Value ' your range. this will load the
combobox with the names
End Sub

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
Image1.Picture = LoadPicture("C:\My Documents\My Pictures\" & ComboBox1.Text
& ".bmp") ' put your path there and the extension. bmp or gif.

End Sub

hope it helps.

Cesar Zapata