-   -   freeze panes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272518-freeze-panes.html)

bob

freeze panes

i have the following code assigned to a button to take me to A1 but the
freeze panes function used on a table of data will not let me goto A1. how
do i override freeze panes

ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 1
ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = 1

thanks

Abdul Salam

freeze panes

Try like this:

Range("A1").select

Abdul Salam

i have the following code assigned to a button to take

me to A1 but the
freeze panes function used on a table of data will not

let me goto A1. how
do i override freeze panes

ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 1
ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = 1