-   -   Assign data to chart series, using array (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272492-assign-data-chart-series-using-array.html)

Stratuser[_2_]

Assign data to chart series, using array

I'm having trouble assigning data to a chart series, using
an array. Here is my code, which bombs on the last line,
with an error saying that it can't set the Values property
of the Series class. Both mean and onestdplus are arrays.

'Build chart
Charts.Add
ActiveChart.ChartType = xlLineMarkers
ActiveChart.SeriesCollection.NewSeries

'Assign series values
ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).XValues = Range
("Dates")
ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Values = Range
("Inputs")

ActiveChart.SeriesCollection.NewSeries
ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(2).Values = mean

ActiveChart.SeriesCollection.NewSeries
ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(3).Values = onestdplus

Stratuser[_2_]

Assign data to chart series, using array

I found the answer: There is a bug in Excel, described in
an article on the Microsoft website: Microsoft Knowledge
Base Article - 213653.

.