-   -   Using Outlook with Excel to Input Names into Email (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272368-using-outlook-excel-input-names-into-email.html)

Paul

Using Outlook with Excel to Input Names into Email

Hi All,
I have an Excel Spreedsheet that has email names in cell
C3:AU3. Is there a way to build a command button or form
in the spreadsheet to input thoses names into the MS
Outlook To: Section of the email? Thanks for the Help!

John Wilson

Using Outlook with Excel to Input Names into Email

Paul,

Everything you wanted to know about e-mailing from
Excel (and then some):

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

John

Paul wrote:

Hi All,
I have an Excel Spreedsheet that has email names in cell
C3:AU3. Is there a way to build a command button or form
in the spreadsheet to input thoses names into the MS
Outlook To: Section of the email? Thanks for the Help!

Paul

Using Outlook with Excel to Input Names into Email

Ron,
Thanks for the info! Where do I plug that code in? I am
confused!