-   -   addin a module on fly (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272326-addin-module-fly.html)

Cesar Zapata[_2_]

addin a module on fly

Hi,

I was able to create a button to the active sheet from my vba project but I
would also like to "insert" and module on the active sheet on the fly.

So far, the module called "hide" is in my current project but I would like
to transmit this module to the new created sheet along with the button.

is it possible.?

Thank you very much.

Thanks for your help

cesar

Tom Ogilvy

addin a module on fly

Look in Chip Pearsons page on working with the VBE programmatically

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Cesar Zapata" wrote in message

I was able to create a button to the active sheet from my vba project but

would also like to "insert" and module on the active sheet on the fly.

So far, the module called "hide" is in my current project but I would like
to transmit this module to the new created sheet along with the button.

is it possible.?

Thank you very much.

Thanks for your help

cesar