-   -   Web Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272191-web-data.html)

Soniya

Web Data

Hi All,

Is there a way to get the active Internet Explorer page
data with all linked pages to Excel thru VBA

TIA
Soniya

Bill Lunney

Web Data

You could try looking at the GetObject function. It would be possible to
get a reference to the first running instance of IE and then use the IE
methods and properties to get the address of the current page. With this
you could load the page using the URL instead of the filename. Once in a
worksheet you can strip what you want from there.

Alternatively you are going to have to look at the actual web page source
HTML and parse it for links etc. This would take a bit of work.

The methods I'm thinking of are quite involved so I've not posted any code
etc. Perhaps others have a better idea?

Bill Lunney
www.billlunney.com