-   -   Newbie : Advanced Filter Criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272108-newbie-advanced-filter-criteria.html)

RM[_2_]

Newbie : Advanced Filter Criteria

I am using Excel 97.

Our firm has a master spreadsheet that contains all sales information. The
managers want me to create an easy to use form that can extract information
from the spreadsheet.

I wanted to use Advanced Filter Criteria. However, the help file is no help.
Also, I can't seem to find good examples on the Internet. Can anyone point
me in the right direction?

Gord Dibben[_3_]

Newbie : Advanced Filter Criteria

RM

Examples and instructions from Debra Dalgleish at

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xladvfilter02.html

You might also want to look at Pivot Tables for the manipulation of sales
data.

Take a peek at Debra's Pivot Table Tips. Link is on her tips page.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html

Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002