-   -   Keeping original data format in a pivot table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272050-keeping-original-data-format-pivot-table.html)

Angelica Thomas

Keeping original data format in a pivot table

I wrote a macro to convert my data into red, yellow, or
green cell colors based on the value. Now I want to add a
pivot table macro, but when I do that the cell format is
lost. All of my data cells have a white background in the
pivot table. Is there any way to keep my colored cells,
or do I need to write a unique macro to convert my three
columns into a table format? Thanks.

Tom Ogilvy

Keeping original data format in a pivot table

Without more information, I would say you at least need a macro that colors
the cells red, yellow and green.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy