-   -   Hide/Unhide a row in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272011-hide-unhide-row-excel.html)

Mohanasundaram

Hide/Unhide a row in Excel

Hi All,

I would like to hide or unhide a row in an Excel
sheet programatically. I am not good in VBA. Please tell
me how to do that.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Mohan.

Bill Lunney

Hide/Unhide a row in Excel

rows("10:10").entirerow.hidden=true
rows("10:10").entirerow.hidden=false

The best way of finding out these things is to turn on the macro recorder,
do what you want, stop the recording then look at the source. You will
learn a huge amount by doing this.

Bill Lunney
www.billlunney.com

"Mohanasundaram" wrote in message
Hi All,

I would like to hide or unhide a row in an Excel
sheet programatically. I am not good in VBA. Please tell
me how to do that.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Mohan.

Chip Pearson

Hide/Unhide a row in Excel

Mohan,

Try the following to hide row 4.

ActiveSheet.Rows(4).Hidden = True
'or
ActiveSheet.Range("A4").EntireRow.Hidden = True

Change True to False to make the row visible.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Mohanasundaram" wrote in message
Hi All,

I would like to hide or unhide a row in an Excel
sheet programatically. I am not good in VBA. Please tell
me how to do that.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Mohan.