-   -   Project won't compile... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/271925-project-wont-compile.html)

Tritan

Project won't compile...

The 'Debug'- 'Compile VBA Project' is greyed out on my
VBA editor. I've stopped the app. and it still isn't
enabled. I have 11 worksheets, 10 forms and 11 modules.
I'm using a Hyperion Essbase Add-in that has been used for
years. I recently 'copied' a worksheet from an older
version of this workbook, modified the references.
Everything seems to 'work' ok. However, I like to hit
the 'Compile VBAProject' menu choice every now and again.
And for some reason now it's not available.

Any help is always appreciated!
Thanks,
Tritan

Bob Kilmer

Project won't compile...

See if it is still grayed out after you make a change but before running the
code. If so, you may have a problem. If not, you probably don't. The command
will be grayed out once the code compiles succssfully and until it is
changed again.

Bob Kilmer