-   -   References question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/271907-references-question.html)

Haldun Alay[_2_]

References question

Hi,
I have two workbooks ( book1 and book2). Book2 is referenced in Book1.
when I try to open Book1 also Book2 opened automatically.

The Problem is When I close Book1, Book2 stays open. everytime i close book2
manually.
if i try to close Book2 first, it gives me error saying that "this workbook
is
referenced in another workbook" and refuses to close.

Anybody knows that how to close referenced workbooks automatically?

Thanks.