-   -   Mouse Click Event (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/271887-mouse-click-event.html)

Srinath

Mouse Click Event

Hello,

Can i get a mouse click Event in a Worksheet?. I want to find a single click
inside a cell is this possible?

Regards,
Srinath S

Bill Lunney

Mouse Click Event

This isn't possible. Closest event I can think of is the Change event of
the worksheet object. However this also catch cell position changes carried
out with the keyboard.

There is a double click event which you can catch.

Bill Lunney
www.billlunney.com

"Srinath" wrote in message
Hello,

Can i get a mouse click Event in a Worksheet?. I want to find a single

click
inside a cell is this possible?

Regards,
Srinath S

Dave Peterson[_3_]

Mouse Click Event

John Walkenbach has a workaround. He puts an invisible rectangle over the cell
and catches the click on that rectangle.

--

Dave Peterson