Macro - Pasting clipboard in a find box

Try something like this.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Range("A200").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
TextBox1 = Range("A200")

End Sub

"Bobby" wrote in message
I am trying to write a macro that will paste whatever is
on the clipboard into the Find box. I am having a hard
time. please help with the line of code.
Thanks.

Mike Tomasura

Macro - Pasting clipboard in a find box

thy something like this
you can skip the find box and use your own find.

Range("A200").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
tmpText = Range("A200").Value

Cells.Find(What:=tmpText, After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas,
LookAt:= _
xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
MatchCase:=False) _
.Activate

"bobby" wrote in message
That did not work. I am trying to have it paste into the
Find and replace dialogue box.
I am trying to write a macro that will paste whatever is
on the clipboard into the Find box. I am having a hard
time. please help with the line of code.
Thanks.

.

Don Guillett[_4_]

Macro - Pasting clipboard in a find box