-   -   Auto Path in Footer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/271676-re-auto-path-footer.html)

Paul B[_7_]

Auto Path in Footer

Karen, try this

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftFooter = "&""Arial""&8 " & ActiveWorkbook.FullName

Paul B
Using Excel 97 & 2000

"Karen" wrote in message
I use the following code to enter the network path into
the footer of my worksheet

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftFooter = ActiveWorkbook.FullName
End Sub

How can I change the code so it does not use the default
font size? The default is currently 10 and I want the
path to be 8

Thank you