-   -   Create help for user-defined function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/271500-re-create-help-user-defined-function.html)

Tom Ogilvy

Create help for user-defined function

I have never done it, but look at Excel VBA help on
Application.MacroOptions. That has an argument for defining a help file. I
would suspect that would be the method given there is one.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

Nicky wrote in message
I created few functions in a module. I like to create a
help file for these functions. So when people use
the "Insert Function" to insert the functions i created,
they can access the help when they select the function and
click on the "Help on this function" link. Help is
greatly appreciated. Thanks!